A sound, comprehensive nutrition plan helps you to compete at optimal performance. It allows you to be stronger and faster. It supports health and prevents illness. If you’re an athlete, your body is your vehicle. It needs maintenance – and it needs fuel. Are you filling your tank or running on empty?
Triangle Nutrition Therapy specializes in solid sports nutrition advice based on the latest research. Tracy has many years of experience counseling athletes across all disciplines, including soccer, basketball, running swimming, football and tennis. Tracy has also provided sports nutrition to numerous endurance athletes. If you’re looking for a Raleigh sports nutritionist, you’ve come to the right place!
Sports nutrition consultations
Triangle Nutrition Therapy offers three options for sports nutrition counseling:
- Individual training: One-on-one appointments, lasting one hour
- Team training: Sport-specific team workshops, lasting 30 minutes to an hour
- Coaches Corner workshops: Training for coaches, customized in topic and length
Sports nutrition for peak performance
According to studies, athletes are often at one of two ends of the spectrum: Either they rely on supplements, potions and powders to make up for nutrition deficits in their diet, or they’re completely indifferent to their food and drink intake.
Learning the why, what, when, where and how of sports nutrition as it pertains to your sport and your body will give you the ammunition you need to improve your performance in training sessions and competitive events.
Whether you are a competitive athlete or a weekend warrior with a drive to succeed, fueling and hydrating your body the right way at the right time are large predictors of your success.
Different sports, different engines, different fuel
All athletes need sports nutrition knowledge, but the details change with the sport. Sessions with Triangle Nutrition Therapy focus on your specific sport and body, as we specialize a nutrition plan unique to you and your chosen sport.
During your sports nutrition counseling sessions, we’ll cover:
- The 6 essentials of fueling and hydrating
- The 7 key aspects to help you bulk up and gain lean muscle mass
- How many calories you need for your changing training levels
- What recovery nutrition should include so you can refuel and repair muscles
- Calorie adjustments to lose or gain weight
- Sport-specific nutrition tips
- Whether the supplements you are taking are safe, if they work, and most importantly, if they are legal
Team or individual counseling sessions are available. Contact Triangle Nutrition Therapy today for more information.