Our daily food choices determine our energy levels, our overall health, and the degree to which we can prevent or cause certain medical conditions. We believe if we improve our diet, we improve our life.
And by the way, the definition of diet means your “habitual nourishment,”—NOT a way to eat for a few months to lose weight. We need to throw that type of thinking out the window once and for all! (By the way, you may notice my website is www.trianglediet.com, rather than www.trianglenutritiontherapy.com–honestly I named used the diet.com domain years ago because MANY people cannot spell the word “nutrition”–sad but true).
But eating well does not always come easy, whether you are a competitive athlete, or someone who needs motivation to get up and go for a walk.
You may wonder if you could benefit from meeting with a dietitian or nutritionist. Can you relate to these questions? If so, we can help.
- Are you confused about what to eat, if it should be high carb, low carb, paleo, South Beach etc?
- Are you confused about what to even believe anymore about nutrition because information is EVERYWHERE?!
- Do you get frustrated about what to put in your cart?
- Do you find yourself wondering what to cook for dinner tonight…and truth be known… every night?
- Do you find yourself constantly on the go with no time to prepare meals?
- Are you an athlete that wants to know how to eat right to improve your performance?
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you struggle with overeating at night?
- Do you have a sweet tooth that kicks in every day?
- Are you confused about what to order when eating out?
- Do you want to improve your blood sugar levels so you do not develop complications from diabetes?
- Do you want to improve your blood pressure?
- Do you want to lower your cholesterol and minimize any medications?
- Do you suffer with low iron, low vitamin D, or stomach issues?
What can we do for you?
We can help you. Everywhere you see a nutrition obstacle, we can help you find a nutrition solution.All of our nutrition appointments are personalized towards your specific issues and needs. With our extensive educational training and experience, we are able to provide solutions to every nutrition problem. Because we love what we do, you will also find us to be enthusiastic, conscientious, courteous and we always have a listening ear.
Individual, group and sports nutrition counseling
Tracy Owens, and Ashley Acornley, are Triangle Nutrition Therapy’s Raleigh dietitians/nutritionists, specializing in sports nutrition and Medical Nutrition Therapy. We teach your how to change your diet to improve your health or improve your sports performance, or both! Medical Nutrition Therapy is about how to implement clinical nutrition recommendations to treat or control certain medical conditions .
Through Triangle Nutrition Therapy, we offer individual counseling sessions, group sessions, or presentations to companies. Sports nutrition counseling is available for athletes, teams and/or coaches. Each session is tailored to meet your unique goals.
I’m interested in:
How can a Registered Dietitian help you?
- As Registered Dietitians, Tracy and Ashley have completed a rigorous qualification program.
- A Registered Dietitian (RD) must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in nutrition
- A registered dietitian (RD) must complete a minimum of 1200 clinical hours in a supervised internship
- A registered dietitian (RD) and must pass a national registration exam.
- Registered Dietitians use evidence-based practice methods that is supported by science and published in scientific journals
- Registered dietitians understand the anatomy and physiology of the body, its systems, disease states, drug-nutrient interactions and and also implement and utilize behavior modifications techniques that help support healthy nutrition habits.
Smarter, healthier eating
At Triangle Nutrition Therapy, we focus on you. All of our recommendations are customized to you and for you because there is no one like you. You are worth it! Invest in yourself, invest in your health.
What can nutrition counseling do for you? Contact the Raleigh dietitian/nutritionist at Triangle Nutrition Therapy today to find out.